It's WEDNESDAY!!

Wednesday is a wonderful day!!

I love Wednesday because it's right in the middle of two weekends.
I'm close enough to the weekend behind me that I can almost still hear the sounds,
smell the smells, 
and hold the memories.

While at the same time, look another weekend, square in the eye.
It's almost within reach.
Definitely within "planning distance."

I love weekends.
And I love the God who made them.
How beautiful He is to understand our need for rest.
Relaxation.
Playtime.

Three things that I love about life?

My Creator.
Weekends.
Cherry tomatoes.

Three things I don't love?

Bee stings.
Dust.
And getting to the bottom of the Yankee Candle.

Still, God is good.  Life is good.  Wednesday's are good.
And Yankee Candle is always having a sale.

Smile. 


Comments

Popular Posts