Simple Acts of Randomness...

These are simply random pictures of somewhat regular happenings in my life.
This is a picture of my little brother Donnie. His name is actually Don.
But as far as I'm concerned, his name is actually Donnie.
I love him.


These are some of the wonderful things I found on a recent shopping trip to Target.
Except for the movie.
Not so sure about that.
It was Husband's idea.


This is the real reason I shop at Target.
They have a Starbucks.
And sometimes give out free samples.


This is what children look like when they are outgrowing all their shirts and pants because their limbs are longer than any other part of their body.
This is also what they look like when they are laughing at their mom because she takes weird pictures and has a strange sense of humor.


And this is what they look like when they figure out how to take pictures of themselves with your phone.
Because they like your phone more than they like their own and see it as their mission in life to run the battery down and leave you a million of their "self-portraits."
For which I am grateful.
I really am.


And this is what they look like when you finally say that enough is enough and while you appreciate the countless pictures that you promise to cherish forever...
they need to go play with their own phones.


I love this picture.
This is my son being a "palm dude" in our church Easter play.
And "palm dudes" are cool.


My heart is smiling.
This is my girl.
Learning to quilt.
And loving it.


The final picture of randomness is a work of art created on the Kids Doodle app on my phone.
By me.
Not overly profound or complex.
But, this is what I came up with.
I was probably thinking of all the randomness in my life.
And remembering that life is good.
And that God is good for giving it to me.

Comments

Popular Posts