Rest.

The last few days I have been catching up on some rest.
Partly because resting is one of my favorite things to do, and partly because I ended up in the hospital this week for extreme fatigue.
Needless to say, rest was immediately ordered, along with lots of tests on my heart, numerous pokes with a very large needle, and bland hospital food.
Bland hospital food is apparently good for whatever ails you because I'm actually starting to feel a little better.
However, it could also be the goodie bags that various guests sneaked in.
Those make you feel better too.

As do beautiful plants sent from work, fresh picked roses from my mother-in-law's garden, and being babied in general.


However, as much fun as all this has been, I am more than ready to feel normal again.
It's sort of no fun when brushing your teeth wears you out, and making the bed is the big event of the day.

Which brings us to the moral of the story...
Avoid people who have mono, or any other nasty virus that has the ability to kick your tail for weeks and months on end.

And if that fails, order tomato soup from Panera, have someone bring you a snuggly blanket, and go through your goodie bags.
This too shall pass.


Comments

Popular Posts