if you REALLY knew me...

Yesterday I thoroughly enjoyed Kristin's "If You Really Knew Me" post and today I loved every minute of Jenni's.
I had to copy.
It was too cute not to.
And it's the right thing to do.
Right?
Right.


So here goes...

if you REALLY knew me you would know that I...

  • DESPISE housework, but somehow manage to keep a clean house. my secret? probably no different than most peoples... I stuff it all in drawers, under the bed, and behind the doors. Wipe down the counters, have someone else run the vaccuum, light a couple candles... voila! Clean. you may now come visit.
  • am addicted to pickles. I would seriously drink the juice if it wasn't so high in sodium.
  • eat in my sleep. yep, i have been known to wake up with a cookie in my hand. so sad.
  • have the attention span of a goldfish. seriously. my "growing dust" hobby list is GI-NOR-MOUS.
  • love my horse.
  • enjoy learning. especially history. and math. and the Russian language.
  • love, Love, LOVE to teach anything at all. I just really enjoy seeing the light come on for someone. teaching is addictive!
  • wish that smoking wasn't so bad for you. Miss it.
  • love the freedom of breaking all the grammar rules in text, facebook, and blog. makes me feel like a rebel. 
  • constantly forget to change my sheets. i know. bad housewife. see #1.
  • love the smell of a pipe.  
  • love, Love, LOVE Jesus.  His love and sacrifice for me completely overwhelms me and I find it hard not to be drawn to Him on a daily basis.
  • heart Coke Zero.
  • struggle with my health. a lot unfortunately. Especially lately. I only mention it because it is a part of the life I live and my daily routine. It's sort of hard to identify with someone if some of the relate-able things are kept hidden.
  • go as long as I can between haircuts so that I can see an actual change.
  • thoroughly enjoy reading historical fiction, watching sci-fi television, and am considering the Harry Potter books. pretty sure that I won't turn into anything evil if I read them. despite what I've been told.
  • would love to either own a ranch. or a vineyard. or live at Disney World.
  • have a birthday in only six small days

And, that's about it!
At least all that I'm willing to share today.
You only thought you knew me. :)



Comments

Angie said…
Ok, so I knew 10 of those things!!!
Kristin said…
Oh how fun! I'm so enjoying reading all of these "If you knew me" posts... I love the smell of pipe smoke too, and no, I don't think you'll turn into anything evil if you read the HP books. I haven't. And I re-read them all the time :-). Still normal (I think?!) Ha! Happy early birthday to you!
Unknown said…
Well an update on the HP books me and mom haven't turned into anything evil i mean i think we would known...Right? Anyway were on the fifth book and we now compete to see who can finish it first. She has won some....and i have almost won others..(quote: megamind)<3<3
-Heidi

Popular Posts