Laboring.

There was so much going on this weekend that I'm certain we now fully understand the meaning of a labor day weekend.
The girl turned 13, causing our entire world to revolve around her for the entire weekend.



As well as our wallets.
Pray we recover.

Right now her room is in the process of becoming the best room ever.
Underline IN the process, because we spent all weekend cleaning, painting, sanding, staining, and decorating.




And we are only half way there.

Today there will be more painting, sanding, staining, and decorating.
Not to mention the sewing, organizing, moving, and crafting.





And then I will move away. Far away.
Somewhere where they serve drinks with little umbrellas in them and no one knows your name.
Just sayin.

But in the meantime, I must deal with this....





And this....



As well as their schooling, my schooling, and the occasional attitude that comes with raising a house full of teenagers.
You envy me.
You know you do.
ha.

Well that's it for now, lovelies!

I'll try to re-emerge from the dust and the mess sometime later this week.
Do something I wouldn't do.
later.



Comments

Popular Posts