just wondering...



There are times when I wonder how He sees me.
And when I say He, I mean God.
I understand that He loved me before He created me
and that He gave His life so I could live
and that nothing can ever separate me from His love.
But I still wonder.

I mean, think about it.
What if you had the choice to bring a child into the world knowing that they may grow up and choose to live a life without you in it.
Although, that's probably not the best example. Pretty sure most of us have done that.

I guess my point is this.
It was pretty amazing of Him to bring me into this world, and give His life so that I could live mine, all on the hopes that I would want to have anything to do with Him.

I guess that's what I mean when I say, I wonder how He sees me.
I don't really wonder how He sees me.
I just wonder what that feels like.
Probably feels a lot like parenting.

Sure do love Him.

Comments

Popular Posts