"on again/off again"

Would it be terribly rude if I just dashed in and dashed back out again??
I promise it is never my intention to be an "on again/off again" friend, but these days with
work
family
school
family
work.
omgosh.
I blog?? When did I start that? I'm just full of bright ideas.
Needless to say, I can get a little sidetracked lately.

Which should lend beautifully to the fact that I have to be bright eyed and bushy-tailed by 6 tomorrow morning. We have a meeting at work at 7:00, complete with group photo.
This will be fun.
I never look fully awake till at least 10:00.
I'll be the person curled up in the fetal position on the front row.

Which reminds me, I have been meaning to ask God if He would mind changing me into a morning person now that I am working. Gotta put that one on my "to-do list"
"Chat with God about being morning person."

We usually chat on the way to work.
Or while I'm in the shower.
Bless His heart. He's seriously like the m-o-s-t important person in my life and I rarely sit down to just B-E with Him.
Miss those times.
But I'm honestly working on getting back to that. I've found He's beyond worth it.
Now that I think about it, I should probably ask Him to help me make it on 5 hours of sleep as well, and to do better with my time management skills. I have very few.
"Sleep on five."
"Help with time management."

Uuugh.
I think I know what His response will be. He'll remind me that He isn't a fairy godmother, that He gave me free will, and much of this is in my own two very capable hands.

And that brings me to this...
I gotta go.
Sorry, but what with the whole early morning meeting thing and the fact that no one in my family has had dinner yet, I'm pretty sure I'm about to turn into a pumpkin.

So, here is a photo of one of the coolest people in my life who is turning "eleven very big and important years" old on Wednesday.



She's beautiful.
She's fun.
And she's brilliant.
And she calls me Aunt.
I love her.

And I love you for sticking around to read the entire post.
I really do.

xoxo
Christa

ps. If you're reading this on Monday and you're confused about my references to "in the morning", it's because I have begun blogging the next day's posts on the evening before.
At least until I'm a morning person.

Comments

Popular Posts