This was supposed to be a really good post...

I have something on my mind and I am eager to blog about it.
It has to do with being a mom.
A wife.
A woman and a person.

It has to do with me.
And with you.

And while I had pretty good intentions of blogging about it this weekend, I just couldn't seem to make it happen.
I worked.
Got caught up on some school.
Did a mild amount of housework.
Told the kids we would go the zoo and then got "cold-weathered" out.
Shopped for my "mother-of-the-groom" dress because the wedding is thirteen days away and it's time to get down to business.
Enjoyed dinner out with friends and family on three separate occasions.
And watched tv.
The tv was just because my brain could no longer function on its own and was begging for sustenance.
Looks like The Walking Dead is our new sustenance of choice, by the way.
Because I'm one of the strange cool moms.
It's all in how you look at things.

At any rate, those are my excuses and/or reasons for not putting pen to paper on these thoughts that are roaming around in my head about some pretty important stuff which I think we all face.
And while I really, really, really want to share these important thoughts with you, it will have to be Wednesday.
Until then...
a few pictures of my weekend, and I apologize in advance for the crappy quality. It has to do with the same reasons I can't seem to write a post till 41 minutes past my bedtime.
#life



The Coke Zero balances out the Spree. Yes. It. Does.
The coffee balances out the cheesecake? 
The tv is the sustenance for my overloaded brain and the small corner of the quilt you see in the lower right of the picture is the "go-to" quilt around here for major snuggling and comfort. My sister made it because she knows that everyone needs a "go-to" quilt for major snuggling. And comfort.



And this is one of the 327 dresses I tried on. It's a really lovely plum color, and looks much better in person, but I'm still undecided.
And, no, I do not know who I am waving at. The girl in the mirror maybe?
She waved back.

Alright, lovelies, I'm off to bed. I have to get up bright and early tomorrow morning so that I can sleep walk on the treadmill before work.

muahh!!
Have a fabulous Monday and I'll see you in a couple days...
me

Comments

Popular Posts