Drum Roll Please....

My new best blogging buddy and I, Cortne, over at Coco in Magnolia,
have decide to be super awesome and throw a party.
And you're all invited!!!
You're welcome.
It's gonna be goood.

Basically, it goes like this.
Every Tuesday, the best blogging buddy and I will host a link up called I DECLARE.
It will feature the book, I DECLARE, by Joel Osteen, and it will be an opportunity for each of us to turn our own little section of the blogosphere into a positive corner for the day.


Because if we are completely honest, most of us would have to admit that positive thinking doesn't naturally come naturally.
Naturally.
But get this, and this blew me away in Joel's book.
"You believe what you say about yourself more than what anyone else says"
Well, of course that makes sense. Everywhere you go, there you are.
You are the common denominator in all of your situations.
Probably wouldn't hurt to be kind to yourself.
At least every once in a while.
Say, every Tuesday? At the I DECLARE link up??
I don't know about you, but I'm likin that idea.

So here are the official party rules.

Link up on Tuesdays for I DECLARE with Cortne and Christa.
Use that post to declare positive things about your life, relationships, situations, etc. based on the passage chosen from the book, by the link up co-hosts.
Grab our linkup button, which will be available by Tuesday, and use it in your post,
Follow both Cortne and Christa,
And be a part of the coolest crowd ever.
And certainly the most positive.


I DECLARE

That Cortne & I will see you next Tuesday.
Have a fabulous weekend!

xoxoxo



Comments

Stephanie said…
thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment- it made me tear up! I really appreciate the encouragement knowing this is what all mothers experience! :)

Stephanie
howsweetthisis.blogspot.com

Popular Posts