I'm a Southern Belle...




I just joined a brand new club, and apparently one that I was already a part of without even realizing it.
Turns out I'm a Southern Blogger.
Well, of course I am. Makes sense....I live in Oklahoma and that's pretty darn southern.
We like our sweet tea just like everyone else.
Ok. Everyone in my family likes their sweet tea.
I prefer mine unsweet. But I can still join, right??
Pretty please??

I love bbq.
Tall grass prairies.
Cowboys.
Horses.
Cobbler.
and quilting.
Pretty sure that's enough to qualify me.

So, tonight I'm just dropping in to say that I'm happy to be a part of the group, ladies, and I'm looking forward to making some new southern belle friends!
How bout we all do a hook up sometime soon??
I'll bring the cobbler if someone else makes the sweet tea.


xoxo


Comments

bailey dailies said…
Oooo now I want to join! Sounds like a good group!
Tiffany Khyla said…
Found your page from the link on the Southern Bloggers page! I love the south! I'm a Louisiana girl, but I have family in Oklahoma!

Popular Posts